I love him but he doesn't love me back?

I finally found the courage to tell the guy that I was hooking up with that I like him very much. He respond saying that I am not his type and that he will never date me. He was in my life for 8 months... we haven't talk much for the last 7 weeks. ( he texted me once.. about sex) how do I let go? Are do I hold on?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• you failed to recognize the difference

you looked for a relationship in a guy who wanted just hookups

you asked the guy who can barely write a paragraph to pen down a novel.

you are looking in the wrong place

thats why I am not really big on hookups, because at someone point in time either of the parties are likely to catch feelings and it never ends good

I am sorry this happened to you dear. but learn from this lesson and cut this guy off from your life you dont want to be hurt again

What Guys Said 1

• what the point if you want a relationship with the guy then their no point in having sex with him your not getting what you want is if you want him just for yhe sex then go ahead just don't think it would mean something to him later

What Girls Said 3

• darling, just forgive him...

• Simply text him "it's been fun but I'm no longer interested in continuing anything with you".
    And automatically you'll take back the power. He's just using you.
    It might not feel instinctively right at the moment, but once you get out of that situation and you give your head time to clear you'll feel on top of the world that you got away from that guy, he's a dick and a waste of your time and energy. Get away now before he does it to you and leaves you the weak one...

• You should let him go, I mean, he clearly stated he is not interested in you. :S