How do you feel having your Ex add you on FB after some time has passed?

What would you think about the reasons for this would be?

1022

Most Helpful Guy

• cause he is over whatever it is that divided you two in the past and possibly wants to get back with you or at least be friends again

Most Helpful Girl

• i would think that they want to reconcile and get back together. there is not other reason for contacting an ex unless you are upfront and say that you just want to be friends... even than i would still think that they wanted to get together casually sometimes.

• even then... i block all of my exes because i don't want a relationship with them at all.

What Guys Said 21

• What!
    She still love me!

• I would ignore them anyway.

• kinda strange depending on how involved you were. would probably limit. contact if possible

• she got bored with her current boyfriend I guess. and I won't accept it and if she calls me I will talk to her , but one thing is sure it will be a bad conversation for her.

• that happened to me before, and then i showed her that i have moved on and she means nothing to me anymore, and then i pissed her off, and deleted her

• Yeah, good luck with adding me when you're blocked and I'm set to private.

• What about being unblocked by somebody you had romantic feelings for? Then when you go to try to add them, they just keep it sitting?

• Well to be honest i dont give a damn, once i m done i m done. that person doesn't exist to me n her presence doesn't make any difference to me

• this is 1 of the many reasons I don't have FB

• Nonissue

• He still likes u and want to know what you are upto. whether have moved on, whether ur are happy without him

• I quit FB (multiple reasons) so such scenarios never happen.

• I would ignore the bitch.

• I would not let them add me. in the first place.

• Like it's dumb

• We ended up being friends again. Sex with no expectations. .

• good for both of uuu...

• not cool disturbing

• i feel very bad..

• surprised !!

• I'd remove them. An ex is past history. No reason to ever contact them.

What Girls Said 9

• I've remained friends with most of my exes, but I have unfollowed them on facebook so I don't have to see their updates, especially because most of them are married/have kids.

Sometimes it is just a way to keep "tabs" on someone that you used to care about. Sometimes its just to see who is winning the break up.

• Um... why? Then again my ex is a Facebook friend but we don't talk. I guess I really wouldn't be bothered with it. I might or might not add them..

• Negatively.

• It's not a bad thing. I think it just means they are willing to overlook the bad and want to stay for the good. But don't get that confused with them after you in a romantic way.

• I would block my ex before he has the chance to add me. The guy was an asshole.

• I'd be like tf u want?

• omg I've just asked a question about my ex. He has tried to add me on FB, but I ignored it. Sometimes exes are curious what you are doing with your life, or it could be that he misses you.

• i would think that he is planning to turn back to me

• I don't care about fb so I really wouldn't care