Is it too petty/desperate to still wish him luck?

So there's this guy I used to really like and in the past talked to/dated on off. The last time we hung out was several months ago and tbh he pretty much ghosted. I'm still friends with him on social media and I never did anything to retaliate like send a long message or confront him becuase I decided it wasn't worth my time and he couldn't say I hadn't been anything but nice to him while we were talking. He's going to me moving away to go to college and I know a lot of people have been telling him good luck. I am glad that he's finally going to college and doing what he wants and I would wish him luck, but would it come across a desperate and or petty if I did that considering we haven't been talking and by this point I'm honestly not interested in him romantically anymore.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• its not desperate or showing any signs of affection - its just you being a nice person and wishing him well. Go ahead, dont let what anyone thinks hold you back from being pleasant

What Guys Said 3

• just say good luck, if you didn't care you'd just do it or not do it so posting this proves you give a shit really.. sup to you missy

• Yes.

• Yep , u can tell him good luck

What Girls Said 0