Whats your favorite healthy way to get over someone?

I'm looking for healthy constructive productive ways to move on, i already don't have feelings persay but i live with the person so what would you recommend? Any advice is welcome nonabusive remarks only and I don't need advice about my living situations. Maybe just tell me your favorite way!

Most Helpful Guy

• I go out and explore the city and go into random shops that I see, and just explore the world around me. Meet new people and invest time into other friendships you have maybe neglected during the relationship. Basically, interact with other people, and if possible, get on good terms with your ex. I don't mean best friends, but just not enemies.

Most Helpful Girl

• Doing things that keep me busy, these things usually take a lot of your focus, like exercise, practicing for guitar, ballet practice etc. Basically find something distracting that you will spend a lot of time on. I always have something to do so I'm never just sitting around pining over my breakup.

What Guys Said 11

• Throw yourself into some project that takes your time and energy, so you don't cognate and obsess about moving on. It will just happen.. you will no doubt meet someone in the course of that project, most likely.

• Work out

• Get into shape! Take up jogging or cycling or swimming.

• The very first thing I would do is stop living with them.
    ~JSmith

• Exercise & meditate , start any activity like playing something, Swimming is also very refreshing, u can also take a break and travel with your friends or family

• Go to a boxing gym, and take it all out on a punching bag!

• Do things you find fun, like boys like to play football, draw or other hobbies, find something that is relatable to you. by the way do not feel any hatred to your ex, if he was a pr*ck, then he doesn't deserve you to shed a tear on him.

Remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and know that a good social life is key to getting over mental problems. Hang out more with your friends and family.

• conzentrate in work, do sports, meet with friends

• Bring in someone else into your heart 😏

• exercise.

• find something you're interested in more. and go with that.

What Girls Said 3

• go out more, visit friends, go to the gym, find a hobby, start working on personal goals. Distraction mixed with working on yourself will help to heal you.

• I get out of the house and just do things!

• Out of sight, out of mind.