Whats your favorite healthy way to get over someone?

I'm looking for healthy constructive productive ways to move on, i already don't have feelings persay but i live with the person so what would you recommend? Any advice is welcome nonabusive remarks only and I don't need advice about my living situations. Maybe just tell me your favorite way!

412

Most Helpful Guy

• I go out and explore the city and go into random shops that I see, and just explore the world around me. Meet new people and invest time into other friendships you have maybe neglected during the relationship. Basically, interact with other people, and if possible, get on good terms with your ex. I don't mean best friends, but just not enemies.

Most Helpful Girl

• Doing things that keep me busy, these things usually take a lot of your focus, like exercise, practicing for guitar, ballet practice etc. Basically find something distracting that you will spend a lot of time on. I always have something to do so I'm never just sitting around pining over my breakup.