Have you ever gotten your ex back by ignoring them and doing no contact?

I'm currently ignoring my ex. She broke up with me last month and said she needed space. I respected it and she would always attempt to get my attention.

right after the break, she would always text me and when I would rarely text her, she would get upset and say I was only in it for the sex.

for about two weeks she was upset and always had her back facing me. It would even seemed she hated being in the same room as me. She would flirt with my colleague in front of me.

One day, she became friendly and still is. Always trying to talk to me and play fight with me. She would tease me quite a bit.

yesterday, she greeted me and I gave a minimal response. And when I walked by her, she got upset and said "you can't just keep ignoring me" so I kept walking.

have you ever gotten an ex back by ignoring?

Give me your thoughts on this situation

33

Most Helpful Girl

• the more you ignore her, the less attention you give her, the minimal effort you show her, will guaranteed push her away and she will think the worst that you don't care and you have moved on. that's what happened to me. he showed me he doesn't care, well guess what I cut him off and saved myself from more heartaches I do not need. if you are still into me, let me know. if you aren't, be upfront. so we can all cut these games and move on :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• it works only in short term. slowly you're allowing her to hate you

• Ignoring almost never works, because it is seen as very rude and looks like you're not interested in her anymore. The reaction your ex gave you when you walked past her, is the biggest sign that this is causing trouble.

What Guys Said 2

• It happened

• mine disappeared over a year ago and I haven't seen her since , she went to Thailand for work , she must be with someone else by now