My ex thinks belly button piercings are slutty, what do you think?

Got mine pierced a few days ago, and I love it.

Also, what kind of shirts that show it off that are cute but don't look skanky?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think they are slutty, but I have this weird thing about piercing that aren't on the ear.

I found out my girlfriend has a cartilage piercing in her nose a week ago and I was confused for a bit, she didn't have anything in it was just a piercing, but now I'm okay with that one.

I guess the short shirts that go just above the belly button are the only shirts that can show it off, when a girl wears one without a belly piercing, I don't think that's slutty unless they act like a slut.

What Guys Said 3

• i hate piercing,

except billy button's, its hot !

• i think its the new tramp stamp

• I think the nose and belly button piercings are just stupid and slutty sorry but you asked not to sound too mean its just my opinion

What Girls Said 2

• There's really no way of showing your stomach in public without it appearing skanky to some/most people. If you want to show it off, try wearing tank tops, those that bring out your curves and would show that your piercing is there. And it appears more decent.

• this would show it off well

link