How do I get over a friends with benefits girl I fell in love with?

I spent six months getting to know her really well. She's 19 and I'm a few years older. We started hanging out two months ago. She wanted to be friends with benefits and I got too attached. We did have sex once while she was on the pill and her ex boyfriend had sex with her the next week. She started having pregnancy symptoms and we took a test that came up positive. She reevaluated her life and wanted to try making it work but then the second pregnancy test came up negative. All in the meantime she was talking to one of our coworkers and I got jealous of him. She started texting and snapchattinn me less and less until there was no substance to our conversations. I flipped out and became an emotional wreck trying to figure out what happened. A few days go by with no real resolution. She said she would give me a second chance but doesn't want to be friends with benefits anymore. I assume it's because of the pregnancy scare and the new kid at work she's talking to. We shared so much together and she was so quick to up and leave me. I'm still in love with her. I don't know what to do.

I did tell her how I feel but she ignores it.

30

What Girls Said 3

• Tell her how you are feel. If you don't, you'll be miserable - and might end up regretting it your whole life.

• Damn... if she's ignoring it then I don't know what to tell you other than move on from her. She's probably doing the same shit anyway, moving on and all.

• Tell her. duh

• If you fell for her, you probably won't get over her. Sorry.

• Then you need to show her. (Reply to update)

What Guys Said 0