She behaved like a total bitch during the breakup. Should I give her a piece of my mind 4 months later?

Hello everyone, here's my situation

First off, excuse my English, I'm French.
To make a long story short I moved out to live with my girlfriend (at her house, 300 miles away from my family) almost 4 years ago and she wanted to breakup this February. During the last months of the relationship and above all during the breakup, she behaved like a rude bitch towards me while I tried my best to make the breakup cordial. I didn't understood her rudeness sinc I accepted the breakup and I didn't do anything against her.

It's been 4 months now and I blocked her on Facebook (she had removed me from her list of friends when she told me that she wanted to breakup). Even that didn't hurt me that much but I blocked her for her rude behavior in general during the breakup.

With that said I do have unresolved feelings and I w'd feel much better if I told her in a facebook message that she behaved like a bitch. I've moved on from the relationship but this bugged me ever since and I know I w'd feel much better after having told her that because she really was very aggressive and rude toward me during the breakup even though I tried everything to keep it cordial.

So, do you think it's a good idea to tell her that?

Thanks for your opinions
4
5