Views on cheating?

What's your view on cheating in long term relationship?

And who do you think cheats more - men or women?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• My views on cheating in a long-term relationship are based on moral ethics. On one hand, you are not married, which is the 'official' line that is drawn where it deems cheating as unacceptable. On the other hand, if you are in a long-term relationship with someone, you should care about that person, and if you are cheating, than that relationship is redundant. It can also be an indication of one's character.

I really don't know who cheats more. If I had to guess, in long-term relationships, I would guess that woman cheat more, or more accurately, that they are more prone to cheating, than men.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know who cheats more. But I will say that women are more likely to keep it a secret than a man because when it comes to communication, women are better at lying. But when it comes to who does it more... I don't know.

• I got cheated on so I'm gonna go with the girls cheat more.

• More men cheat 50 to 80% as oposed to 20 to 50% of women. Its worse when women cheat and have a child by someone else and don't tell their partner...10% of the population dad is not dad according to studies...

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know who does it more. But why create such a problem for yourself by cheating? Think about it. You have your life with your partner, then you're going to try to sneak around, hide messages, phone calls, and meeting places from your partner? Wouldn't it be easier and more respectful to just break up? I think cheating is the most evil thing someone could do to another person. And yes, I've been cheated on, by my EX-husband.

• I think it's horrible.

If you're going to cheat then that person obviously doesn't mean much to you anyway, so why stay with them?

You're wasting there time when they could be finding someone worthwhile.

I don't know who does it more.

• Cheating is just... wrong.