How do I get over my ex?

I thought he was the most greatest guy in the world.
Then he ignored me for 3 weeks... I didn't know why until later on when he changed his relationship status from being in a relationship with me to his ex girlfriend. Then I found out later he was still sleeping with her and got her pregnant whilst still with me...

No call or text from him to explain what was going on. Not even an apology.

This all happened 3 months ago and the only thing I ever feel is anger and hurt and often wondering "did I even mean anything to him at all?" It hurts so much that I don't know how to get past it. I have no closure at all.
He betrayed me, he lied to me and he abandoned me... was I just some replacement? Am I really that easy for people to forget? Do my feelings mean nothing at all to anyone? All those nights we had deep talks really mean nothing to him at all?
As well as being my boyfriend he was also my best friend and now all I'm left with is feeling like I have no value to anyone and finding myself thinking suicidal thoughts.

I want to stop feeling this way but I don't know how.
How do I get over my ex?
5
2