How do I get over my ex?

I thought he was the most greatest guy in the world.
Then he ignored me for 3 weeks... I didn't know why until later on when he changed his relationship status from being in a relationship with me to his ex girlfriend. Then I found out later he was still sleeping with her and got her pregnant whilst still with me...

No call or text from him to explain what was going on. Not even an apology.

This all happened 3 months ago and the only thing I ever feel is anger and hurt and often wondering "did I even mean anything to him at all?" It hurts so much that I don't know how to get past it. I have no closure at all.
He betrayed me, he lied to me and he abandoned me... was I just some replacement? Am I really that easy for people to forget? Do my feelings mean nothing at all to anyone? All those nights we had deep talks really mean nothing to him at all?
As well as being my boyfriend he was also my best friend and now all I'm left with is feeling like I have no value to anyone and finding myself thinking suicidal thoughts.

I want to stop feeling this way but I don't know how.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• hey, dont punch yourself to the ground with it, its not your fault, he just took advantage of youelr trusting nature and innocence.

I know what you are feeling when you say that you feel like you are worthless to anyone and having suicidal thoughts. how do I know? I been down that path myself
    I know its a lonely world for you know and everything is just trying to take jabs at you, but you are not alone, I got your back in a 9 billion % platonic way.
    you probably meant something to him a long time ago when you were just friends, but then he realised that he could manipulate you into getting whatever he wanted and you'd never know because you trusted him.

it not your fault, sweetie

stay strong , and dont feel like no one is there for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• girl I feel the same way but the mistake u made was not confronting him... to have clouser my way would to confront him n say "wtf is wrong with u y tf u gon drop me like that n not tell me shit y AND yr pose to be my bes frien what am I to u some girl u used to try n get over yr ex.. yea explain this to me u must have an excellent explanation for the pain u caused me" ... if u still need closure u should do this✨

• I did that when I found out. Demanded an explanation outside his workplace, he ignored me completely.

• And spending money on glued on nails... for what its worth, burning the money would have been more useful than buying them

• oh I'm sorry... damn... fml I wish I had good advice for u😢 I'm sorry

What Guys Said 4

• He made a choice and now there's a baby in the equation. Step back and look at it from this person perspective. Would you fault him for leaving you pregnant? I'm sure there is a lot of anger and bitterness. I get that and I understand that. However, he made a choice to stand up and make the best of it, by staying with the mother. I would hope he'll be around for that child for the rest of his natural life. Too many single moms out there where men made a choice and didn't live up to their responsibility.

• HE GOT HER PREGNANT WHILST WITH ME AND YOU THINK I SHOULD BE HAPPY HE'S STEPPING UP? I WISH HE FUCKING TOLD HER TO THROW HERSELF DOWN THE STAIRS

• oh , cry and show your anger... and learn a lesson which I learned some years ago , real love is hard to find and if you can get one easily it isn't real love... and it isn't a lesson which I would like others to learn , so next time when giving the most precious thing ( your heart ) to anyone don't be blind find the motive , why they feel something for you... best of luck.

• BeYOUtiFULL

• He was only there to teach you a hard lesson in life so that it prepares you for the RIGHT one. Please KNOW that.

What Girls Said 1

• ok i go through the "chubby break up " thing i get candy ice cream and 2 weeks later im going to partys and i meet new people