Why would a man stay with a woman he no longer had any love for/interest in?

just dosent seem to care what she thinks or how she feels? Isn't there when she needs him, forgets things they talked about but dosent show any signs of wanting to leave her?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• Possibly a feeling of commitment or loyalty or honor. Also, a big thing to consider is some people put huge investments into relationships. Time, money, having offspring, debts that are easier to pay off together (mortgage or life-savings). As well, coupled with the later, you may have your investments combined and that it takes a lot of legal bullshit and money to separate your names from. So relationships can get very complicated and it's easier on paper to just say, "Let's get a divorce.", or "Let's end it." than it is to actually do so.

What Guys Said 7

• Typically because finding a new girl is A LOT of work.

Nowadays a lot of guys will string along a girl they lost interest in a long time ago until they find a new girl (I'm guilty of this myself too). It's become a lot easier for a girl to find a boyfriend and a lot harder for a guy to find a girlfriend so this is almost like a "survival strategy".

"just dosent seem to care what she thinks or how she feels?"

By the way, this one goes both ways.

• Different factors play in. Are kids involved? Do they live together and/or merged bank account, etc.

• Familiarity.

• Maybe he has a guilt or he will feel guilty if he leaves her

• I don't think he would. I don't think he should.

• Because its easier than being on your own. Bottom line... He's lazy.

• because

What Girls Said 0