What do I do when I get the urge to call my ex boyfriend?

I was talking to my ex on a regular basis until last Tuesday. Last Tuesday (over a week ago on June 20) was the last time I talked to him and he hasn't even tried calling me or anything and he blocked me on Facebook and I only tried calling him last Saturday a few times. But his phone was off. What do I do when I get the urge to call him? It drives me nuts.

110

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Start dating other people, chat to new people online every time you want to talk to him instead.

What Guys Said 9

• You know, you're super, super young and are at a point in your life where you have more romantic options than you'll ever have again. This guy has moved on and you should too. There's absolutely no reason to spend another second on a guy who isn't worth your time. There are a gazillion guys out there and several thousand of them would love to take you out. Go out with one of them and forget this guy.

• How do I find one of those ones?

• At your age, they are EVERYWHERE. At college, at work, at the grocery store... But if you want to find lots of them, open an online dating account and watch the men flock to you. I'm completely serious. Go to Plenty of Fish and make a profile. Even if you don't go out with any of those guys, you'll get a glimpse of what a hot commodity you are and how many options are available to you. If you still don't believe it, make a fake second Plenty of Fish account using your ex-boyfriend's picture and information then compare how many messages he gets per day with how many you get per day. You'll quickly see that it was his loss, not yours.

• Do you need to talk to him? What does he know, that you need to find out?

Or do you just need someone to talk to? I think you just need someone to talk to.

Find a different person to talk with you.

• I don't think a rebound is what you need. I think you should practice your willpower here. when you feel the urge to call him,. accept he urge understand it's from a point of missing him, and do something to get your mind off it.

dont beat yourself up about thinking about him because that'll make it worse. recognise it and dismiss it as unhealthy. then do something that IS healthy

• Thank you. So no drinking, right?

• I still get sad and depressed over him and cry over him. And now I ask myself why/how I'm not over him

• it will pass :)

• Remember that he is an Ex for a reason and that it's time to move on.

• How do I move on? It's hard 😭 I feel like I need someone else to move on

• It's unhealth to get so attached to someone. You should never depend on someone like that because many things change over time and one's feeling for anotger can change just as well. The whole "I can't live without you" routine will always end badly. Take up a hobby, Don't think about relationships and focus on yourself for a while

• If you have the urge to call him call me instead. Im much hotter

• Call you instead?

• Yep calling me instead is one option because I am much hotter

If you don't wanna do that I'd suggest finding the things that occupy your mind the best and do those things when he comes to your mind. That way it won't bother you as much

• If you feel it's affecting your ability to be productive, you could try anti-depressants for a few months. Just be cautious.

• Find someone else. He obviously wants to forget you ever existed. You should do the same.

• How do I find someone else when I live in a motel and I don't work or go to school or anything?

• Well, obviously fix those things first. An ex should be the last thing on your mind in that situation. Job hunt, save cash, get a more permanent roof, etc instead of trying to blow up your ex's phone.

• You call me instead 😏

• masturbate to calm those ovaries.

• Can I masturbate when I'm on my period?

• yeah, with the showerhead between your legs.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!