What would be the best way to revenge from my ex girlfriend that cheated on me with my cousin?

They met for the first at my birthday party, that was actually planned by my cousin!
I was clueless very trusting of her, but one time she left her phone in the bathroom and I planned on hiding at just as a prank, she thought she left it at her friends place just next door, so she went there to look for it. While she was gone my cousin was calling her, he then texted her to come over. I confronted her when she came back and she couldn't deny it! I told her to get the fuck out and never talk to me again and that's exactly what she did!
What is hurting me the most is that I never suspected before, we were having sex 5 days a weak average, how could she have the fuckin' time!!! I feel stupid as fuck. What is making this mode difficult for me is that I hate cheating, and I always work on preventing it from ever happening and I always thought that she would never cheat because she hates cheaters too, that's why am really confused and miserable. So am really thinking about hurting her for revenge.
PS we dated for 2 years.

• Should I kick his ass in disguise by a baseball bat.
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Should I sleep with her sister that has the hots for me but not my type?
    42%(5)55%(11)Vote75%(6)
  • Should I ask her on a date and slip her something that will make her sick for quit sometime? and I don't know what to slip her!
    8%(1)5%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • Or what should I fuckin' do? cuz I can't let this go!!
    50%(6)40%(8)Vote25%(2)

Most Helpful Guy

• "Should I kick his ass in disguise by a baseball bat?" Do you want to go to jail?

"Should I sleep with her sister that has the hots for me but not my type?" That proves that you are just as low as she is. Is that what you want to prove?

"Should I ask her on a date and slip her something that will make her sick for quit sometime? and I don't know what to slip her!" Great plan! More jail time involved here.

"Or what should I fuckin' do? cuz I can't let this go!!" Well, whatever you might do for revenge, it accomplishes the following:

1. It doesn't change the fact that she let your cousin stick his dick in the hole that was supposed to be reserved for just you.

2. It doesn't change the person who she is and it doesn't make her regret her actions.

3. It potentially spurs her to seek further revenge against you.

4. It wastes more of your time on someone who is not worth wasting time on.

The best revenge is to move forward with your life, act as if she doesn't exist, be successful in your school/job, find someone else and have a successful and satisfying relationship.

Look at it like this: She is a pig. When you get down to wrestle with a pig, the pig has fun and you end up covered in mud.

• Already fucked her and video tapped her and sent it to the fuckin' cunt of a cousin and man revenge is so sweet, the mho is just for your effort.

What Girls Said 5

• forget her, and ur cousin they don't deserve the time ur spending with them.

• I will do that after I get my revenge

• thnx cutie

• u welcome😊

• burn her boobs and give them as a kebab to your cousin

• That's horrible what they did to you. I say just walk away and forget every trace you had of her. Don't lower yourself to their pathetic standards.

• It's not worth it, don't lower yourself to that level. You know better!

• It's not worth it...

What Guys Said 10

• You should fill her car with pingpong balls, and then when she opens the door, you set her house on fire.

• sounds fun but not practical, I need something deadly

• In all seriousness, I would not get revenge and try to forget her. If you really can't and need to get revenge, do option B. That's the least illegal thing to do. Poisoning and assaulting could land you in jail.

• No on revenge... it tough just let it go... now you know who you can trust and can not... move on.. good luck to you

• Both A and C are likely to land you in prison. The best revenge is to let them go on with their unfulfilling lives while you are happy with someone new.

• that will need time to achieve

• I need to recover first

• Fuck her mom!

• I'd rather be the bigger man and just let it go.

• Let it go. She's not worth it.

• Videotape her sister sucking u off then send it to her

• Don't even waste your time with that bitch let him have her go put your time in the New Girl I wouldn't even think about that stupid b**** anymore

• I probably would have to do that in the end, but for now I can't control my anger, maybe I need more of your talk.

• Go take your frustration out on the new girl

• Probably shit in her bed 😂 wtf

• ROUGH MAKEUP SEX! BDSM! Gotta give that whore a GOOD FUCKING SPANKIN' Just get back to me once you get her done bro lmao!