What would be the best way to revenge from my ex girlfriend that cheated on me with my cousin?

They met for the first at my birthday party, that was actually planned by my cousin!
I was clueless very trusting of her, but one time she left her phone in the bathroom and I planned on hiding at just as a prank, she thought she left it at her friends place just next door, so she went there to look for it. While she was gone my cousin was calling her, he then texted her to come over. I confronted her when she came back and she couldn't deny it! I told her to get the fuck out and never talk to me again and that's exactly what she did!
What is hurting me the most is that I never suspected before, we were having sex 5 days a weak average, how could she have the fuckin' time!!! I feel stupid as fuck. What is making this mode difficult for me is that I hate cheating, and I always work on preventing it from ever happening and I always thought that she would never cheat because she hates cheaters too, that's why am really confused and miserable. So am really thinking about hurting her for revenge.
PS we dated for 2 years.
Should I kick his ass in disguise by a baseball bat.
Should I sleep with her sister that has the hots for me but not my type?
Should I ask her on a date and slip her something that will make her sick for quit sometime? and I don't know what to slip her!
Vote C
Or what should I fuckin' do? cuz I can't let this go!!
Vote D
GirlGuy
5
11