Would you give him another chance?

Would you give him another chance?

• Yes
  • No

95

Most Helpful Guy

• He should have known better. In my judgment he does not deserve a second chance. I even sense lies in those words.

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems like he was gambling or something. If you already have kids, I would advise to give him a chance. Get a bank account together so you can make sure he doesn't spend money on bets. If you don't, just analyze how it makes you feel, if you trust his promises and if you are willing to help him move forward with his life.

What Guys Said 4

• It depends I need more information what exactly are you considering forgiving him for? how severe was the situation? was this his first offense or is he a repeat offender?

• it's all bullshit.

no one sends their last hoorah through a fucking text.

• Give him a chance. My ex said she won't give me another chance.

• You can A dump him or B go to therapy if you think he is worth all the trouble... good luck

What Girls Said 8

• I don't know the full story here. But if I had already given the guy multiple chances, I probably wouldn't give another one. If this was the first problem though, I probably would.

• it depends on what he did. if it was cheating or any sort of abuse, then no. but if it was overspending and money issues, then probably.

• He mentioned he would stop betting

• i saw that but i wasn't sure if there was more backstory lol. if that's the only factor, then i would give him a second chance

• depends on what he did... what did he do? now, i'm curious. but it sounds like a major one.

• I don't believe in second chances, but... give him one more chance though never ever think of giving him a third chance.

• Please. If you want something to change, then something has to change. Going back to him, puts back all the pots and pans for him to gamble again

• Give chance on the condition that he works on fixing the problems.

• Give him One LAST chance and tell him if he screws up again you are done permanently

• Well.. what did he do?