What is going on?

So, my boyfriend of one year and couple months is moving to NV, Las Vegas for education purposes. He will be there for three years. He suggested in a six month notice in advance, if he does end up going there next year of Jan, we should see other people. He moved from subject because it was depressing to meeting up\hanging out. My question is.. should I move on? Either way, the choice of college he wants to go to is outside the state of Texas and he didn't ask if we should try Long distance. I gave an ultimatum for him to figure out what we should do rather than I be strung along for the ride; his response was something along the lines of " it's not what I want to do but what I can do. Getting all this done will take longer than a month." Guys?

21

What Guys Said 1

• Well, a lot of guys aren't into long distance relationships, because while yes there can me an emotional connection, there is no chance of a physical connection. Getting to kiss and hold the perosn you're with. I think you should enjoy it now while you can, but don't get too attached to where you won't be able to let go

What Girls Said 2

• 3 years is a long time for a long distance relationship. I've known people who have been married and got divorced because they weren't willing to wait around for their spouse to come home (travelling for work, employed in another country, etc). I wouldn't invest in this relationship unless you are 100% percent sure you want to spend the rest of your life with this man and he wants to spend it with you.. which it doesn't seem that he does if he's quick to say "we should see other people."

• That's what I thought, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't over my head or reading into it. He kept adding 'if' I stay\go depended on what will happen to our relationship, and I don't want to stay together if we end up break up down the line. Thanks so much.

• Move on