I feel weird about knowing my ex broke up with his gf?

Long story short: I thought he was cheating on me. We broke up. He hung out with girl. I posted pics with guys. Told him off when i found out he lied about having sex with him. Next thing you know, gets into a relationship with a girl that was obsessed with him for over 3 years (girl he didn't like before). I didn't have sex with him. She had sex with him within a month. He would still ask about me to friends or try to befriend my friends on fb while in his relationship. Did everything he did with me or what he planned to do with me. His girlfriend seemed to be jealous of me or feel threatened by me: making stuff up about me and blocked me (didn't know her personally). TBH it was hard for me to find out he jumped into a relationship. Especially since she gave him sex and had money. At the beginning of his relationship I was so confident that she was a rebound, but as time went by i doubted that. A year and 2 months or 1 year and 1 month later- i just found out they probably broke up. He deactivated his instagram and all of a sudden she deleted all her pictures of him/them together on her instagram... I am shocked. I know i should be happy, but part of me feels like he probably realized he still loves me... And this happened after i posted a picture of myself at the beach looking bomb... Which is sooo weird. I know i should be over him. Trust me, part of what kept me stuck was knowing he was with her but despite him hurting me sooo much- i still love him

I think part of the weirdness is thinking they would end up together forever married, since in my mind they seemed compatible

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Your story was all over the place i gave up a quarter in

• yeah my story is complicated and twisted if you heard it... Long story short: i think he broke up with his girlfriend because he realized he wasn't over me because honestly that girl was/ is obsessed with him. She gave him sex within a month, which i didn't at all. So i am surprised they ended. I thought they would last for years to come

• lol maybe. you would think a guy wants to be in a relationship where he is getting sex all the time

• I mean yeah but not if she's a fucking nut i mean i wouldn't care but im crazy as hell lol I can't speak for the average guy 👌🏻

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it just shows that you care, I don't think it's bad or anything

What Guys Said 3

• just chill dear
    wait for some time
    let him heal a bit
    then talk to him

• Why should I talk to him? Shouldn't he be the one to talk to me?

• You are right! All I can do is leave it to chance. Love is complex.

• this is what life is all about

• Go ahead and talk to him... maybe you two can get back together

• The thing is I don't want to reach out to him... He hurt me really badly. And right now he just broke up with this girlfriend. He needs time to realize what he wants and heal. He didn't do that after our relationship breakup instead he jumped into another relationship. I believe he needs to reflect and realize himself that he has always loved me.

But part of me is scared because maybe he loves her since she had sex with him and they met each other's family (he went to mexico to meet her family, and i found out he went to paris too, and he took her to his family- he wanted to take me; he always wanted me to travel with him but my mom was strict)

• Give it time... maybe a week or two... your thoughts may clear up till than...

• Hai ur story is too gud

What Girls Said 1

• Girl you got to move on from that drama. It's gonna be tough. But trust me it's gonna be ok. You just got to take one day at a time.