Why does my gut say its not really over?

iv'e known this one guy for years. we used to talk. we would be in contact on and off. i keep telling myself its over for good , but my gut tells me its not? why is this happening

33

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe you love him, my wife told me she tells herself its over all the time, she's slept around filed for divorce... yet she messages me daily and always trying to see what im doing. i eventually blocked her, she emotionally dependant on me... i talk to her sometimes through text or snapchat, but i dont want her negativity or hatred or abuse around me. ita caused by her postpartum depression our sons 4 months and her mother hates me long story. but no it doesn't have to be over, love is about forgiveness and communication. not games.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's mostly just wishful thinking. A part of you doesn't want to let go so you create false hope in your head.

What Guys Said 2

• It is over because on/offs never work in the end

• He Still has feelings for you sweetheart

What Girls Said 2

• It's happening because you don't want it to be over for good, despite the fact that you tell yourself different.

• what the gut says mostly comes true. google it. people have gut deelings and most of them do come true.