What if a girl rejected by a guy?

If a girl propose a guy whom she loved madly but the guy reject her proposal then what will be that girls love life? Will no guy love her? What will be her love life after being rejected by that guy? Does she have to live alone? Could she found another guy who will love her for rest of life? What could she do? πŸ˜”

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It actually happened to me. One girl had proposed me and I rejected her. It doesn't mean that that no guy would love her. Her love would be totally perfect. No one has to live alone. There is someone for everyone. It just takes time less or more depending on the destiny. She would definitely find a good guy who will care for her and love her for rest of the life. Just wait till she finds her soulmate.

• Why u reject her?

• 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Thanks for selecting my opinion as most helpful opinion. 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• She could start by loving herself😊

What Guys Said 4

• That girl will meet other guys who will feel that same way about her. She has to know that there are plenty of fish in the sea and to not be stuck on one guy who doesn't give them the same feelings that they provide for someone else.

• you'll get a lot more options trust me...

• Its ok.. Definitely she should found another guy, not everybody reject her..

• Yeah she'll die alone. No hope. whatsoever.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!