Should I keep suffering for him?

So my boyfriend went to the army and for the next 3 months he'll be away from our city. We only see each other once or twice per week and this is the third one. I can't handle it. I can't be away from the one I love and trully care. Am I being unfair? Maybe. But it hurts being alone all day without know anything from him... I have a depression, anxiety and impulsivity problems. I need help. Should I just break up with him to end the suffer?

72

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe not
    maybe you should friend someone to talk about your issues and who will help you work through them

you'll probably hurt yourself more if you do breakup

• thanks but I kind of dont have friends... its complicated.

• I'd be glad if I can make your life even a wee bit better 😊

• Thank you so much!

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up with him if that's what you need.

What Guys Said 1

• You should get some strange cock to take the edge off.

What Girls Said 6

• No, it's only a few months, and he needs your support too.

• Sure but its too hard waiting... I dont have nothing else.

• If he's a good boyfriend, it's better to wait three months to see him than to never see him at all.

• You're right... The thing is we have some trust issues. Everything is such a mess and complicated.

• If you can't handle it now I suggest you do break things off with him. That's what he signed on for. Someone who truly loves and cares for him, would stick it out and be supportive.

• Do you love him? If you love him you'll get through this, if you don't, then you won't stick around and this relationship won't last.

• If you don't love him enough to wait for him then just cut him off.. or just be friends.. it's that simple. It's not his fault. If you convinced him to quit then he would be able to see you everyday. I wasn't in this exact situation but I've been with a man in the military.

• If you have to ask then just leave

• Do you love him enough to believe he is fully worth waiting for? Do you want to have a future with him? If you can't handle being away from him, is it because you depend on him for your happiness? Do you love him or love the attention he has given you to comfort loneliness?

These are questions to ask yourself because the best you can do is be patient and supportive.

If you still feel like you're suffering, then just give up because clearly you don't think he's worth the wait. Seek help if you need because truth is you can't expect any guy in general to always shower you with attention, people have got things to do and can't always be by your side. Just bare in mind that if your boyfriend must love you if he is not going to give up on you over long distance :)