Have you ever tried to break up with someone, but they won't take no for an answer?

I thought she was the one but she's become extremely clingy and needy and I can't take it anymore. I try to tell her to stop talking to me but she won't give up. For some bizarre reason she has a million phone numbers that she keeps trying to text me with. I'm thinking about disconnecting my service to avoid her but I'm afraid she might be crazy enough to do something drastic to herself or to me. Advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly this sucks to say but you gotta be mean af and direct with her. Because the nicer you are the more she thinks in her delusional mind that she is the one. You gotta be mean af, and you gotta be brutally blunt and be like aye look i don't want you girl, and if she goes berserk than file a restraining order. It sucks to hurt people's feelings trust me I've been there but it's better to hurt someone with the truth than destroy them with a lie but thats just me tho🤷🏽‍♀️

• Good point, but I keep thinking that she might go full psycho and commit suicide or do some crazy stalker shit and murder me in my sleep.

• Well than get some crazy bitches to coldcock the bitch if she tries lmao xD im sorry i had too.. but on a serious note you need to tell this girl straight up because she still is a human being and she may take it the opposite way. Once you're totally mean to the girl usually they start hating you & move on. because when a guy is done being nice & he shows he's a creep she's basically like fuck him i'm moving on. Trust me i used to be just as crazy as this girl when i was a teenager. So this is advice coming from an ex psycho lol.

What Girls Said 1

• Just ignore her until she goes away.

• I try but she just keeps texting me. I feel bad that I seldom text her back and will start talking to her again. I'm sort of an enabler this way.

• Who am I kidding I am an enabler. your right I should just stop talking to her.

What Guys Said 0