Ex sent weird message after breakup?

Ex and I broke up 4 days ago. I broke up with him because he wasn't putting effort into communication in our relationship. He didn't even seem to care about our breakup.

We stopped talking and unfollowed each other on social media. Yesterday he sent me a meme/funny video. No conversation, just the video.

What does this mean?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• he's probably drunk

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably just thought you would think it's funny and nothing else or was hoping the video would start so mom e form of communication. What's the video about?

• Street interview in which the interviewer got a funny response from someone he was interviewing. It's weird because he ignored my last message

• Oh he probably don't want to talk about what you sent him and just trying to he friends or start over fresh. It's hard to really tell.. maybe I wouldn't look to much into it.

What Guys Said 3

• It means he does not hates you or maybe he want to stay as friends

• Finding it weird because he ignored my last message.

• I think I'll just ignore it lol. If he wants to talk he knows how to.

• Yeah you can ignore it

• may be he is trying to get things right by making u laugh

• time to move on?

What Girls Said 2

• he's tryna find a way to get back in contact with you

• What was the video of?
    Maybe he's just trying to keep you talking to him

• It was a street interview type of video. The interviewer got a funny response from someone. Just finding it weird because he ignored the last message I sent him about being hurt/confused.

• He was probably angry then. Give it time and ask