He blocked me but the next day texted me to know my reaction why?

He knows I was broken because I begged him... he blocked me on fb but when I saw it I did not say a word, noticed he did not block me on watsapp but then 12hr after he blocked me he sent me a message replying to my previous message which said peace.. why did he do that n then told me not to reach for him ever again? He likes someone else so I let him go... kept quiet..

Does he miss me? I don't want to ever get near him

23

Most Helpful Guy

• he's playing dirty to control your emotions and use them against you whenever he wants.
    who loves you will create a thousand reasons to talk to you or see u smile... not block or disrespect you.
    the salt and sugar are the same, but with a different taste... move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not begging he don't like it messages you to keep him in your thoughts.. selfish stupid behaviour from a child... change ur number delete n block him on social media.. if he wants u he knows where u live

What Guys Said 2

• He was probably doing a trick to see how you feel about him. Baiting a emotional response from you so he could see how you feel about him and if you'd care at all. Up to you if you want to play along with that game.

• My response was really emotional but then I told him that he will play with my feelings no matter what and he agreed.. at some point he said to me he was thinking to block me on watsapp too but change the idea and left it on me to block him... I said bye

• he's just curious i guess.

What Girls Said 1

• girl never give this man ur power u have the power 😼 don't beg a man... no he doesn't miss u, how did you come about for him to miss u by blocking u and saying goodbye? take it for what it is and move on.