Girls: if your boyfriend didn't text you all day, would you text him?

When not together me and my boyfriend text everyday. Generally him starting the conversations. However, the odd day he will just leave it. Girls does this ever happen with your boyfriend if so would you leave it or would you text him?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I realize we all have issues and when they do, a "I'm not feeling it today" text works great. My good friend (possibly more) is undergoing chemo. & I got that text 5 days ago. The last 4 nights, I text her @ night to see if she needs anything in AM.

Most Helpful Girl

• I text my boyfriend when there is something to text about, he does the same. If one of us is busy, we'll probably just send good night texts, but still talk every day, even if it's just for a bit.

What Guys Said 2

• What's stopping the girl from texting the boy?

• Yes message him saying hi

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!