What should I do about my ex? I want to break our NC?

Hello so my ex boyfriend broke up with me almost a month ago now saying he had lost his feelings. He was already confused about his feelings nearly a month before he told me. He said he wasn't ready for a serious relationship and wanted a break and needed space , also because exams were coming up, and it really broke me because it came all out of the blue. I loved our relationship, we were never fighting, only had little discussions but nothing more, we were really happy and he also acted like it until the day we broke up :/ He left me really confused without any reasons, he told me none of it was my fault but I kind of doubt that... After some thinking, I think I might know why he lost feelings but Im not sure. I just think it is because it really became a routine that I hung out with him and his friends every weekend rather than with my friends? But Im not sure, maybe because I acted too clingy because I am such an emotional person..
Anyway, I'm so hurt and I miss him so badly. Its been 3 weeks since we last spoke. He told me he felt really sorry for me but also that I can text him whenever there's something. He is a real good guy and I miss talking to him so badly. He said he may want to stay in contact or be friends or something.
But why won't he just text me and break the NC after 3 weeks? Does he really need that much space? Do I have to contact him first? I need help

21

What Guys Said 1

• you move on... exes are ancient history.. you broke up for a reason. He isn't contacting you because he is done with you and has moved on.. leave him alone.

What Girls Said 2

• You have to understand it is normal to lose feelings. It wasn't something you did. He probably just didn't feel that spark anymore and that is not a reflection of you or anything you did. He cannot help it and neither can you. The 2 of you were just not compatible and he realized this. The good news is that there is someone more special and compatible out there and you can now meet him. Love is given freely. If it has to be forced it is not true love.

do not contact your ex. It will make you feel worse and look like you cannot move on which makes you appear clingy. If he truly wanted to talk to you, he would as he left you and made that decision. you cannot change that and doing anything is unhealthy and bad. You will feel worse after reaching out I promise.

• I have been in no contact with my ex for 2 weeks he is also not talking so i would suggest just leaving it as it is, you have come so far already with not msging him so keep it up i know you feel tempted and i feel the same but it won't help you clearly still have feelings and love him so talking to him now will just make things harder on you, wait till he reaches out surely he will eventually