Boyfriend just pulled out of our overseas trip 2 weeks before we need to go because his daughter is upset that we are dating after 5 years what to do?

Boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years however has kept it a secret from his eldest daughter who is 17. Why I never really knew but allowed it to be that way. It gets complicated because my boyfriend and I also have a child together and even though his daughter knows about our child they have never met mainly by her choice not wanting to meet her half sibling and it's my understanding she believed that her father and I were no longer together either.
my boyfriend and I along with our child were suppose to travel overseas in 2 weeks so 48 hours ago my boyfriend finally told his eldest daughter about the trip and going with us. Today my boyfriend pulls out of going on our trip after everything is already booked and paid for and also ends the relationship saying his heart is being torn apart and he can't keep doing it to me, his eldest daughter or himself because it's killing him. That he still loves me but it will never work because of how His daughter feels.
Lost and confused what do I do about our child? The trip we planned as a family? With the knowledge he does still love me but his claiming it won't work?
8
0