Desperate Advice Needed For Today?

We were together for almost 7 years but a lot of unhealthy crap happened. we haven't spoken in 6 months. I've tried but he stays away. Mostly because he started a fight with a neighbor and got his ass kicked. I think he's embarrassed. last year we spent the fourth at our park. I honestly feel like I am going to explode if I don't see or talk to him. but I left messages with his mom, yes his mom and nothing. I am about to go to his house but I feel psychotic. please any advice

03

What Guys Said 3

• just because you love something doesn't mean it's good for you.

• That is hard to grasp. It would be easier to get if I knew he'd be alone forever. hehe

• what I mean is that because you love it doesn't make it good.. this works for everything in life. I love crack but it will destroy me if I do to much. because crack doesn't love back... same will happen in a relationship when both people aren't working together for the same goals. you will destroy yourself fighting for something that is just in your head.

• haha! I feel you there. I love Vicodin.

• You are psychotic. he's an ex. Leave it at that. There are plenty of fish in the see. Dont ever contact him again.

• just let it go. that's going to the best for you and him. if you keep this up he might get a restraining order and you'll never see him again. but if you let things go for now, you never know what the future holds for the both of you.

What Girls Said 0