Desperate Advice Needed For Today?

We were together for almost 7 years but a lot of unhealthy crap happened. we haven't spoken in 6 months. I've tried but he stays away. Mostly because he started a fight with a neighbor and got his ass kicked. I think he's embarrassed. last year we spent the fourth at our park. I honestly feel like I am going to explode if I don't see or talk to him. but I left messages with his mom, yes his mom and nothing. I am about to go to his house but I feel psychotic. please any advice

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• just because you love something doesn't mean it's good for you.

0|0
    0|0
    • That is hard to grasp. It would be easier to get if I knew he'd be alone forever. hehe

• what I mean is that because you love it doesn't make it good.. this works for everything in life. I love crack but it will destroy me if I do to much. because crack doesn't love back... same will happen in a relationship when both people aren't working together for the same goals. you will destroy yourself fighting for something that is just in your head.

• haha! I feel you there. I love Vicodin.

• You are psychotic. he's an ex. Leave it at that. There are plenty of fish in the see. Dont ever contact him again.

0|0
    0|0
  • just let it go. that's going to the best for you and him. if you keep this up he might get a restraining order and you'll never see him again. but if you let things go for now, you never know what the future holds for the both of you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;