Is she playing mind games?

My ex-gf and I have been broken up for a few months now but we agreed to remain friends. She did move on and had a new boyfriend but that didn't stop us from hanging out and flirting with each other. But the past few times that she invited me out, she backed out each time. If she didn't want to hang out then why did she bother to ask? Now we don't speak at all. The last conversation we had was talking about when we would get together again and I haven't heard from her since. Do you think she was starting to have feelings for me again and that's why she stopped communication or was she just playing with my head the whole time?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like this girl is just playing games. Sounds like she was keeping you around for security to see if it was going to work out with the new guy first. Shady. I'd say find a new girl. Anyone deserves better than that.

What Guys Said 1

• She is playing with you my friend, You are nothing but a back-up to her move on before you get hurt :/ You deserve much better than this crap from her