Why was he still liking my instagram pictures if he was planning on breaking up with me?

I know this is dumb, but my boyfriend was apparently unhappy and ended things a few days ago. I was totally blindsided by the breakup. Especially because he liked an instagram post of mine literally the day before he ended things.

Do you think the breakup was impulsive?

12

What Guys Said 2

• No, I would imagine that he had considered it for some time and just finally got around to doing it. The instagram like was probably just a residual bit of confusion before he did what he knew he wanted to do.

• That's why I never like pictures pictures from girls, gives you ideas that I might like you.

• But he was dating me for over a year, so he did like me. but then he broke up with me.

• Might have been a random like, or he got used to like every pic you post. Anyhow for dudes likes on social media are like confetti, you just throw them.

What Girls Said 1

• Probably impulsive.