Will I Ever Fall For Another Guy As Hard As I Fell For My Ex?

First things first, I miss my ex a fucking lot, which is unfortunate because there's no chances of us getting back together or even talking. We ended on very bad terms. Anyhow, things with my ex were amazing. Every moment we spent together. When we started talking we clicked immediately. He understood my sense of humor, we basically had the same kind of humor which is pretty rare with me. We were so into each other, everyone thought we would last such a long time. We could just stare at each other for long moments and just lay together in silence and appreciate each other. He told me everything I wanted to hear. He told me I was fucking gorgeous, he would constantly tell me maybe once a week how happy he was that he found me, and he told me he loved me. It's so odd considering that right now he probably doesn't think about me even a little bit. Doesn't miss me as much as I miss him and probably has no regrets. I know I regret what I said, but I will never reach out because it's not my place to do that. We just understood each other very well, he knew what to say to me when I was upset, and I knew what to say to him. He understood my abusive past with my parents and always knew how to comfort me. It just hurts knowing that I'm the only one feeling the after effects. He's probably moved on to another girl and forgot about everything we had. Will I ever find someone I click so easy with that will be just as good or better than him? It worries me. I loved him so much, but I want someone who will love like I deserve to be loved.
6
2