He's talking to my best friend, what should I do?

I had argued with my best friend, and after 2 weeks we missed each other as we were friends for a long time... we got a peace... now I had argued with my ex boyfriend Now he's talking to my best friend, he's talking to her !!! I'm not jealous but I don't know why does he do that? What should I do?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you are actually jealous

• I don't know why does he do that

Most Helpful Girl

• don't get back with him. what does your friend want? if she wants to talk to him dump that bitch too.

• No we are like a sister

What Guys Said 4

• he is going for your best friend to make you jealous to get you back

dont fall prey to this strategy

• I'm sure it hurts to see that, but best call is don't do anything. If one or both of them are doing it to make you jealous, do anything let's them win. If they're legitimately into each other, who are you to decide for them?

• nothing at all

• What should my friend do? She has to answer him?

• But she's my best friend

• thats irrelevant u have hope that he will come back but that rarely happens

• Encountering people in life is like playing Duck Hunter. They come and go away, but the ones you kill are the ones who will stay in your life. In one case, you think you have the perfect opportinuty to hunt that duck, but you miss it. In another, you have no chance of hunting that duck, but you still manage to hunt it.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!