My girlfriend left me alone for her Orthodox parents, what should I do, please help?

I have been in relationship from last 2 years, She left me just coz of her parents as they don't like me and my parents also against this marriage but I was sure that my girlfriend will accept me in any condition. I tried my family to convience but they are strictly against it n told me to left from home as they have two daugters to marry, I left my home as I don't have any choice they even not ask aftr that but after an year my girlfriend whom I treated as a wife also left me coz her parents don't want this relationship my family involved they told her that I m a fraud, I have uneven future but the truth is I have nice job handsome imcome, Savings and more importany love respect care about her, I told her that on marriage I will transfer my half aasest to her but she wants to see each n every account my bonds FD n all I decided to open it but my instinct told me that I have no demand from her except love care n loyalty n if someone loves will never ask for such things as trust is matter the most but her mother took her away from me all off sudden with so many lies n now she is completely chaged in 10 days n said me to backoff as your parents are not ready n we haven't spoke them, she start treatinh me like a shit only allegations she gave me after that. Now what should I do I m completely broken n I havet sleept from 2 days, I miss her like a mad feel like someone took off my wife from me, devasted tears panic n all happening, I m shocked how cud a person change like this whom I loved with pure heart. Sometimes I feel to commit suicide but I can't do thi coz it will create problems to them. What should I do now as her memory with me everywhere n I m getting worst day by day?
My girlfriend left me alone for her Orthodox parents, what should I do, please help?
Add Opinion