My girlfriend broke up with me and stated "I don't think this can be fixed" and didn't give a reason why she broke up. What does this mean?

Me and my girlfriend broke up a few days ago and when she did so she never gave me a reason why and said "it wasn't you, you treated me perfectly" and also said "I don't know why I'm doing this, but when im figuring it out I don't want to push it aside" and lastly said "I don't know if this can be fixed" a few days before this we had a fantastic time together and she never showed any signs of wanting to break up. She even gave me a letter saying she loves me so much and can't wait to have adventures with me. I'm just confused on what all of this means and if there is a chance we can get back together.
1
4