My girlfriend broke up with me and stated "I don't think this can be fixed" and didn't give a reason why she broke up. What does this mean?

Me and my girlfriend broke up a few days ago and when she did so she never gave me a reason why and said "it wasn't you, you treated me perfectly" and also said "I don't know why I'm doing this, but when im figuring it out I don't want to push it aside" and lastly said "I don't know if this can be fixed" a few days before this we had a fantastic time together and she never showed any signs of wanting to break up. She even gave me a letter saying she loves me so much and can't wait to have adventures with me. I'm just confused on what all of this means and if there is a chance we can get back together.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds a lot like what I said to my ex when we were breaking up. Best thing you can do is express that you love her and care about her well being. Don't guilt or pressure her or you'll push her away.

Most Helpful Guy

• She might be going through something and assumed it was too personal to talk to you about. Don't fret. Remain friends but don't get hung up on her.

If it turns out she is interested in someone else drop her ass and never talk to her again.

Get on with your life. It will be hard at first but eventually you'll be better for it and if she ever asks why you were non-chalant about the whole break up, don't bother replying back.
    Get on with your own life.

People come and go in life. Your young (and now free) to enjoy meeting new people and creating more relationships with others wether it be love or friends.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• grass is greener syndrome, she wants to try out some new pair of dicks. She thinks you're a great guy, but is freaking out because she thinks she'll be settling if she stayed with you and wants to try her luck at finding someone "better".

• That is a typical "I'm breaking up with a nice guy cause I'm no longer intrested or found someone better" tactic. Unless she has mental issues she's trying to deal with she just dumped you in the softest possible way.

• she doesn't wanns be with u cause u is a bich