Guys, What is more painfull? Being blocked or being ignored?

My ex boyfriend is really a dick, everything what comes out his mouths are bullshits, i want to send him a message about that, and that he was the biggest mistake i ever had and that i wish him all the best.
after that i want to block him, or let him respond and ignore it.

p. s i know you all will probably say never send things like that to your ex. But i dont care anymore, please just stick to the question. Being ignored or being blocked?

• Blocked
  • Ignored
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I could care less if someone blocks me... And also could care less if the ignore... It's their fault and if they want nothing to do with you then that's on them... Me I personally think blocking is stupid... So I don't do it... But ignoring is very useful...

What Guys Said 4

• Both methods are childish. To answer your question though both methods you mention show him you're hurt and clinging onto a past with him.

There are ways you can get to him and bug the shit out of him with out being horrible and make him start to wonder lol.

that would be revenge, if you're looking 😉

• Tell me what kinda of revenge bc its still not clear for me haha

• Just tried to message you... can you pm me so I can start writing a thesis... 😅

• Ignored

• Blocked

• ask a gag admin to change your sex lol