Guys, He already unfollow me on insta, snapchat afterwe broke up, but now after4 months he also unfriend me on fb, why?

Can i text him now and ask why he did that after 4 months? Just curious
please don't answer things like ' u should never text ur ex in the first place' (we broke up as 'friends' tho, no fight involved

Updates:
i asked and he said that he is deleting people who he hasn't spoken anymore, but thats bullshit because he is still friends with a few friends of mine whom never talked to him before and he never to them.
finally i see now that he is really a dick

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably saw a post of yours on FB or something related to you and realized he had no interest in seeing stuff like that again.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually i an really active on fb on the past four months, so why now u know, could i ask him?

• Maybe he got tired of your posts after 4 months. Maybe he went on a Facebook cleanse and deleted 100 people at once and you were one of them.

• Maybe he has a crazy new girlfriend that requested he delete you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• you can definitely ask him but i don't see a point why, he clearly forgot to unfriend you when you broke up but honestly who uses FB anymore

0|0
    0|0
    • but why do you have saved you account as a guy

• Show All
    • ahw thats cute of you, yeah i guess, i am a good listener too if you have any problems

• see i told you, you don't deserve to be treated like that

• because he has no interest in friendship... plain and simple...

0|0
    0|0
  • When was the last time you talked to each other?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 months ago, i ran into him in the club.. thats it,

• Show All
    • i asked and he said that he is deleting people who he hasn't spoken anymore, but thats bullshit because he is still friends with a few friends of mine whom never talked to him before and he never to them

• If you want to be friends with him you should tell him and ask him what he feels. It seems like he has not got much interest in that.

Recommended myTakes