Am I a fucking idiot? 2.0?

Let me explain...

My wife of 4 years (together 7) hasn't been the most faithful in the past. But, I love her deeply, and forgave her for all of them. Tonight she tells me that she had "an affair with a guy I considered a friend. Then she explains that they had just talked and she'd sent him pictures (naughty, or nice I don't know. Probably the former), but she had never met up with him and he hasn't come to the house while I wasn't there. Nothing aside from talk, text and pics.

about 10 minutes after she'd told me this she then tells me that she had had a miscarriage a couple months back. She hasn't even told me that she even thought that she was pregnant (something that I have been hoping for for 2 years now. I like babies...), much less did she tell me about a miscarriage.

So, I ask this: Am I a fucking idiot for being more upset that she didn't tell me about the short-lived pregnancy than her sexy "affair"?

I know this is a double post, but on my original post someone basically thought I was trolling. So, not being able to figure out how to do it any other way, here's version 2.0...
Am I a fucking idiot? 2.0?
Am I a fucking idiot? 2.0?
5
5