Am I a fucking idiot? 2.0?

Let me explain...

My wife of 4 years (together 7) hasn't been the most faithful in the past. But, I love her deeply, and forgave her for all of them. Tonight she tells me that she had "an affair with a guy I considered a friend. Then she explains that they had just talked and she'd sent him pictures (naughty, or nice I don't know. Probably the former), but she had never met up with him and he hasn't come to the house while I wasn't there. Nothing aside from talk, text and pics.

about 10 minutes after she'd told me this she then tells me that she had had a miscarriage a couple months back. She hasn't even told me that she even thought that she was pregnant (something that I have been hoping for for 2 years now. I like babies...), much less did she tell me about a miscarriage.

So, I ask this: Am I a fucking idiot for being more upset that she didn't tell me about the short-lived pregnancy than her sexy "affair"?

I know this is a double post, but on my original post someone basically thought I was trolling. So, not being able to figure out how to do it any other way, here's version 2.0...Am I a fucking idiot? 2.0?

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Ditch that hoe. It was probably another mans baby. 😏

Most Helpful Guy

• Wtf? How worthless do you think you are to be with a woman like this? She's just a piece of shit of a human being. Seriously dude? Why would you ever stay with someone like that? She's literally one of the worst woman I've heard/read about. If I were you, I'd save all those texts and go to a divorce lawyer. Dump this bitch.

• I appreciate your fervor, candidness, and sound advice. But, In answer to your first question, very worthless.

• Your first step towards no longer feeling worthless is to dump her. Act normal around her while you find a good attorney. She is irredeemable.

What Girls Said 4

• Move on. The baby probably wasn't even yours. She got some kind of sexual fantasizing with that guy if not a physical affair. And she went to someone else for her emotional needs at the very least it should have been you. However, was there something going on with you previously that she mentions? If so, that changes things.

• Woah... another reason why marriages and relationships don't interest me. You're a very kind person Mister and you don't deserve to be treated like a fool. I'm sorry.

• You're married but are having this kind of a discussion over text?

• I work in the oilfield, she couldn't hear me on the phone...

• Well I hope you can. Life is the longest thing you'll ever do... if you can't respect yourself no one else is going to either and it's a pretty shitty way to live

• Pretty shitty is life.

again cynic... sorry

• Umm wow 😳
    Both are really terrible.
    She should've picked up the phone and talked to you instead of sending a crapy text

What Guys Said 4

• what the shit?
    dude you deserve way better than this. she tried to blame you for cheating on you... and the only reason she told you is because his wife found out? I don't want the drama she says. what a piece of work.

• she's the worst human being. you deserve so much better. seriously, cheaters NEVER stop cheating

• she did this over text messages , dude that's low. There is no excuse for this.

• read other replies on this subject. I understand what you're saying, but there's reasons.

• It sure ain't, buddy. I hope everything works out for you.

• appreciated

• She's screwing you around. Just kick her to the curb.