Ignoring your girlfriend to break up?

Is that a good way to break up, to not text her again, or should I tell her I'm breaking up with her?
She's not gonna text me first because we got into a fight and I always have to text her first when we argue so I know if I don't text we're not going to talk again.
  • Ignore her
  • Tell her
I should tell her face to face, right?

267

Most Helpful Girl

• Only cowards and idiots do that. Be a man and go tell her u dont wanna be with her. Give her a reason why. Be prepared she might be shocked or in denial or may cry. She will eventually accept it if you do it nicely.

You know my ex did that to me over text. That just made me bitter and lose faith in love and relationships. It made me so bitter that I normally dont hold grudges against people and let things go but I had no closure. My revenge became horrible for him. I was on a date in a cafe, and apparently he was as well in the same place, but the girl never showed up and he saw me moved on happy hot and fit, he was freaking jealous and started coming after me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Only unexperienced teenagers think that the good way is to ignore her so she's gonna be the one who breaks up and won't get hurt.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Oh and tell her face to face

• That's true. I will tell her face to face. I've done that other times I've had to break up but this time it's different. But I should still do it face to face.
      Thank you

• You're welcome man.