Do men cheat when they feel their marriage is over?

Do men decided to cheat when they feel their marriage is over or do they still usually love their wives and want to be married?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they cheat when they are very unhappy with something in their marriage. Sometimes they don't have their needs met, sometimes its to feel in control or in power.

Of course, sometimes guys are just asshole serial cheaters... but besides that I mean.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the person

• depends on the guy

• to end a marriage and to show that you are not happy and not meeting certain needs

• I didn't

• You didn't think your marriage was over or you didn't cheat?

What Girls Said 3

• You can't love someone if you're cheating on them.

• Cheaters are going to cheat regardless. Its just an excuse when people say that their significant other "drove" them to cheat. What bullshit. And the funny thing is that most people believe it and then bathe in that idea. Which makes them miserable.

• no not everybody cheat even they have a bad relationship. cheating is a lot different thing