He won't break up with me because he wants to continue to use my stuff?

A guy I'm seeing uses all my stuff like netflix, Spotify and what not.. but recently he's been VERY distant won't talk about anything ever and avoids all questions and I know it's because he wants to continue to use my things and doesn't have the guts to end it.. I did give him an option of taking an out and he ignored the question!!!
what should I do? He won't listen to what I have to say because he's an ignorant twat and I'm sick of it

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Dump his ass, get rid of him then if he's so useless and doesn't care about the relationship in any way than to leech off of you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well.. it seems like you've already answered your own question in a way. Break up with, kick him out and change the locks!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• change all of your passwords so he can't use them anymore, then break up with him yourself

• Change your passwords and cut him off. He sounds like a dick.