Please help me my mom is cheating what do I do?

Hi, i'm not going to say my name but i am 14 years old. Today i found out that my mom is cheating on my dad, both of my brothers know. My one brother is 17(i'm going to call him J) and the other is 16(i'm going to call him E), she does no know that i know about her cheating. i first had suspicions when i was 12, she wasn't cheating at the time but i always jump to conclusions, for the past 4 months my mom has become obsessed with this game. She meets real people and becomes friends with them, she is legally insane by the way, anyway i knew she was hiding something but i never knew what until today when i heard her having phone sex with some random guy. According to my brothers she sends nudes to a bunch of different guys and has been doing the phone sex stuff for a long time to. When J told E, E got so angry he punched a brick wall and broke his hand. My brothers didn't tell my parents why he did it and they still don't know. I have no idea what to do, this is terrible timing for me because i have an eating disorder that im just starting to get through. Also my suicidal thoughts are going away, i dont wanna cut myself anymore, i don't think about all the times I've been molested and i finally started to get happy. I dont want my parents to divorce and i don't wanna relapse either, I've been smoking and drinking to solve my problems and its kinda working but only for a short time. I dont know what im gonna do, J is almost 18 so if they do divorce ill want to live with him. Im stressed and scared and also starving myself again, im not purging though. i need help, thank you
Please help me my mom is cheating what do I do?
Add Opinion