Where's a good place to just find a person to message?

I just got out of a long relationship and I just wanted someone who would be cool to talk to. Like a person who actually texts back. Where do you find people like that?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• It really just depends.

You could meet good people here, or on many different social sites. Like others have said, you may end chatting with someone cool, or someone who's a total d-bag.

Just be careful, and selective about whom you talk to, at least until you've had a chance to get to know them a little bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• MeetMe or Whisper, but be careful. Dudes be thirsty.

• Lol how thirsty?

• I never did nor ask.

• @11dog22 yeah, you did. Scroll up and you'll see it. Don't do it again. It's deeply tiresome.

What Guys Said 4

• How long was your relationship. I don't what's you would consider cool. As to where to find. Just text I guess. It's safe to message through site like this. Or mail someone with question I don't know. Just be safe!

• On here I've meet some cool peeps. But don't tell them I said that 👀 lol

• I'll chat with you if you promise not to mistake manners for flirting lol

• You can message me if you like. I promise im not. creepy! Usually I respond fairly quickly too ☺

What Girls Said 2

• Facebook, Google +, Chathour

• Snapchat.