I broke up with my ex a week ago. If I ignore media for 3 months. How should I approach him? Should I?

We go to the same college, follow each other on media (snap, insta). I believe we broke up because I'm clingy but he said he doesn't have time for me because he's going to get his second job and in a month have school but was able to go to the beach and plan to hang with friends. I want to make myself less clingy and live a life but can I get my ex back? Or should I say fuck it. I post my fun activities on snap like exercising and food. Is it possible to make a re attraction. I normally wear normal clothes so I went to go buy some holister clothes for my self to feel sexier.

What Guys Said 1

• You think you can be friends with an ex? Smh lmfao You think you can reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after? Roflmfao

What Girls Said 0