Please help me out?

there's this girl that keeps trying to hook up with me but I don't like her, she's a douche, not to be rude but really, she got my number, we talked for a little bit then she kept asking me personal stuff until I couldn't handle it anymore, so I blocked her, then she found my email out kept spamming me on there, she found my Instagram, did the same thing
and I just got so fed up with it I had to ask you guys, or cool females, but PLEASE HELP.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think u shuld tell this girl tht " ur not interested in her or wanna date her and please delete ma stuff or ill tell sumbody" i hoped this helped

What Girls Said 2

• Going by your age, she's young as well and is just acting her age. The most you could do is just tell her to stop, block her and live your life stress free for as long as you can.

• well my first question before i can give any advice is, how old is she, and second, how do you know her

• well, she's 14 and I know her bye is, my other question was actually her best friend, and know that she's knows about me it never ends.

• okay, I'll try my best, thanks again

• no problem! i hope you get some things figured out for yourself :)

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know bro but I think It is better to tell her that you are not into her seriously. Or maybe better that you are not open to love anyone so she does not feel like Im ugly, thats why he does not like me and many other things. Believe it or not women have harder puberty and you don't know what they may do so I think it is best to talk with her rather than block her and avoid her.

• I know what your saying, by i did talk to her and I tried everything and she would not leave me alone, she's a tad crazy

• We men are born to feel the pain.

• You're 13 years old. Go play video games and watch cartoons.