How do I make him regret losing me?

I used to date a guy a while back and he dumped me. We were never really together but did most of the things people do in relationships. However I went through a rough path with my family at that time and acted reaaaally insecure. We got into a fight and he 'broke up'. I tried getting him back several times, appeared needy and did all the mistakes you can imagine. :'D He told me we will never be in a relationship so I left him alone. We didn't talk for ages, however for some reason he kept my number. So three weeks ago me and my best friend went clubbing and the club posted a picture of us on facebook. During that night he messaged me there saying 'Cool Photo'. I just replied 'thanks'. The conversation ended there, however he started watching my Whatsapp story/status, which he had never done before, so I feel like he has taken some interest in my life again. I know I'm most likely interpretating too much into it, and I'm not really devastated about the 'breakup' anymore but I still have feelings for him and deeply miss him. Is there anything I can do to make him miss me/regret losing me? Like, what kinds of posts would make a girl seem interesting to you if you were a guy?
I really messed up back then so I feel like what happened is my fault, but I've changed and worked a lot on myself. He's pretty much the man of my dreams, so if there's any chance I would like to take it.

27

Most Helpful Girl

• You messed up? You were having family issues and he was the one that told you "we will never be in a relationship"… I think you should go on living your life and ignoring him, if he does want you back he has to put a little more effort since he was the dumper.

And you're not devastated now that you've been apart for some time but think twice before wanting to get back together again, it's really a risk... if he's really into you it can work but what if he's not? What if he was just bored and remembered you because of the picture and decided to send you that text to see how you'd react? You could end up hurt again and I bet this time will be worst :/ Don't create too many expectations around this and try not to put much effort, it's his time to show he still cares if he really does!

• I was thinking so too. I'll do nothing expect congratulate him for his birthday maybe. And if he comes back I'll definitly won't make it as easy for him. I know I've become a better person so hopefully he'll notice that...

• Everything will be alright ;) with or without him, always focus on yourself and never accept less than you deserve! Good luck

What Guys Said 7

• I'm in a similar situation only it's been 4 months since the breakup and she's rebounding with my opposite right now. I'm just giving her space, she said never to contact her again and that we will never be together again. I have trouble believing it but we'll see. Just be amazing. Honestly just any passion you have in life push at it as hard as possible and you'll look like someone he wants to share a life with. If you have any advice for me I'd love you to check out my questions too!

• My ex is a photographer and she's been doing a lot of shoots and it makes me upset that she's so happy without me, she just started a website for herself which also hurt a lot. I don't know. It's hard to see her be so happy without me. I love her and want her back.

• Nothing if he would have regretted his decision it would have came out by now. I think the club picture made him intrigued about you and that's why he started watching your Whatsapp stuff.

• Just do it girl damn. If you like him, just do something about it. I was once in very similar situation. We weren't together, but we were doing everything couples do. And I just left it like that. Didn't make the next move. Now she has a boyfriend for over a year a talks to me rarely. I still love her like nobody ever but I also hate her for what she's done to me. I don't want to go about my stuff, just want to assure I know what you are going through. And if you think he is the one. Go GET HIM! Dont make the same mistake I did.

• The issue is getting him

• Well yeah.. It's never easy to push hard but not too hard.. The feeling when you see somebody u love happy without u it's the worst u can get. Hope you get him and be happy. :)

• Thank you very much. I hope it works out for you too <3

• Make him jealous. Start taking care of yourself around him. Encourage a bit of sexual behaviour and kisses and tongue kisses in front of him (don't become a whore tho 😂) , make him jealous. That would KILL me

• You can't.

• Yeah, sorry, but I think even if you get together again, it can't work out well, I'd recommend moving on.

• I did move on, I absolutely didn't expect to hear anything from him so when he did message me I was pretty surprised. I never delete numbers so seeing him watch my stuff makes me wonder too... I really started to fill my life with all kinds of new hobbies, traveled a bit, started learning a new language, worked out, dyed my hair and met new friends. Saying that I'm a completly different person would be wrong, but I have changed quite a bit. I feel like I've remove most of the negative aspects he noticed in me. So everything would be different if we'd gave it another shot. I guess I'll just do nothing and post regularly like before... if he'll take an interest he'll probably come by himself, so there isn't really much I could/should do...

• yeah, just move on with your life.

• ignore him best route.

• My friend said the same thing haha. I'll just keep on posting photos of my travels etc. and won't message him. He sees them so maybe he will see I changed :]

What Girls Said 1

• Become a lesbian.