Do guys consider leaving a girl for better girls with better bodies?

im scared my man will leave me for a girl with a bigger butt or whos thick

422

Most Helpful Guy

• Your feelings are completely natural, but it really depends on the guy. Trust in him and believe he's the right guy for you and your concerns will go away.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure they do.

What Guys Said 21

• well, it depends... they might cheat on you with a girl with a better body, (although bigger but and thicker doesn't appeal to me.. ) to leave you though, would be a big change... something along the lines of... other big reasons, (fighting a lot, problems in the bedroom. etc)

• If I love her then no if only Like then maybe

• only ones as deep as cinema ice cream

• I wouldn't leave her just like that no.
    But then I prefer girls who's willing to share...

• Is he into fat girls? Then don't worry.

• No..

• Why thick? Skinny girls are so much better looking. Plus looks aren't everything.

• Get thicc then

• If he does , so what? Keep your dating pool to members of your fan club. You can't lose what wasn't really yours to begin with.

• nope.

• Nope, not me i'm loyal

• No, never

• Stop being insecure or you'll drive him away

• do you actually think its easy to stop? every day girls have to look a certain way or do certain things just to be considered attractive... it sucks

• And you look good in that picture plus I'd be hard pressed to find 1 person who cares about a girls height

• some guys do and thanks

• Not if I want her and want to have a serious relationship with her.

• If you have a real relationship he will not care about the others girls, if he can leave you for a bigger butt he his not a man for you 😊

• of course, it's what the "us evil males" book says, just can't defy the book

• this is the dumbest one yet

• No. They care about personality.

• if he does he does love you for who you are
    you are much prettier that you think you are fine :)

• it is possible yeah

• The body is Just a benefit there are more important things a Girl must have

What Girls Said 3

• This isn't going to happen, you're just sounding needy and insecure and that will just act as something to push him away because you're too hung up with your own personhood. Concentrating on your own faults - possibly even ones that imagined rather than real - is a downer on a relationship and he will get tired of trying to micromanage and validate your own feelings.

Give yourself some ounce of respect and believe yourself to be worth him. If you want to win at things like a successful relationship, you have to play like you're the best player.

• Depends on the guy.

• He is very stupid if he does. So be more intelligent baby, if he wants to leave you, do it, in the end he is leaving someone who loves him and if he want to go back with you dont accept it because he's not worth it