Guys, should I break up with him?

We are in a LDR that he initially did not want. He changed his mind one month after I left when he noticed that he was never going to see me again. Before he started working he was present. We would talk consistently and he even texted me first a few times. We skyped once. However, as soon as he started working 75h/week (in the hospitality field) unless I reach out, he does not. Sometimes it takes him one day and a half to reply and although he is not online as much as before starting working he still is every now and then. I went to visit him last week and he asked me to be official. I must admit that when I made him notice that he was not present he tried to reply quicker, but it did not last. He approached the discussion by himself when I saw him last week. I got back abroad and initially he replied straight away as soon as he red the next day. Nonetheless, I have not heard from him in 4 days. I wonder whether I should call him and say I break up. I do not want to beg for his attention and I feel taken for granted. In addition, we had the discussion twice and although I saw a little effort on his side, it s not enough.
Guys, should I break up with him?
Add Opinion