Have you ever cheated on your partner. If yes, then why?

• Yes
    24%(12)29%(23)Vote39%(11)
  • No
    76%(38)71%(55)Vote61%(17)

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh... Yeah...
    Yes, I was at fault. No, I didn't think it was justified. I was the idiot. I was the bad guy. And even to this day, I still will not forget what I've done cause this is what will make me a better man.

With that out of the way, I didn't speak up for myself. I didn't get fed up. Yeah, my girlfriend at the time could have been more alert, but it was also up to me to make it known. I wasn't happy with how I was lugged around and shown off like a trophy... but I let her continue on cause I do like making her happy regardless if I'm not.
    Eventually, one of her "friends" noticed how miserable I was and decided to help me cope though it. But I know that she was just bitter and wanted anything that's someone else's. But it felt nice to be heard and eventually feels got mixed in which caused further problems.

In the end, I'm sure I'm not out of the woodwork, but I'm fine with that. I'm willing to work and prove that I can change for the better. And so far it's turning out well I believe.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to admit, I think I did. It was like 2 boyfriends ago and I had barely gotten over an ex and I was starting seeing this new guy. My ex texted me a few weeks later and told me he still loved me. I fell for it, and little did I know he was just messing with me. I felt so horrible for cheating, I kept it a secret from the guy I was seeing and eventually broke up with him to get with another guy. I messed up a lot.

• If you dont mind me asking how long into the relationship did you cheat and did you tell the guy?

• no, I'm not dating him anymore. and maybe a 7

• alright thanks for answering the questions :)

What Guys Said 4

• any reason that anyone gives is not justified at all
    if you lost love or feelings, break up then go around
    if you weren't Happy, break up and find on other one
    dont screw with someone's emotions

('you' in the forementioned scenarios refers to an individual in general)

• did your partner cheat on you, or did you cheat on your partner?

• I was young and stupid. The thing that went into my mind is that I like both girls equally. One of them had a lot in common with me, whilst the other is very interesting and caring.

Over time, I learnt that you must only choose one.

• Which one did you keep

• The chances for that is one in a million through. most girls don't like sharing

• It's quite a bit bigger then that.
      But you might want to seek out girls that's interested on platforms where they're common.
      I know of quit a few over on fetlife.
      They tend to also have other kinks too though.
      Just so you know.

• I have cheated on my left hand with my right hand

What Girls Said 10

• No.. Never

• i've never cheated and never will because despite being in love... sex is something special and it can't happen with anyone i see

• I'd never do that to my boyfriend

• Hell would freeze over before that were ever to happen.

• ya because I wanted to try a new guy and I love it

• No never happened.

• Almost slept with a guy friend last night, in a long term relationship...

• Never have and never will. That's just evil

• no but i have been cheated on

• Because I got bored of the relationship. The guy never had sex with me even though we had been together for 3 months. Also I see nothing wrong with cheating because I met a lot of assholes before I cheated who I was loyal to and I see now that men aren't worth crying over