I can't stop thinking about another man?

I've been married for 3.5 years and my marriage isn't going well.

Back in March, I found myself flirting innocently with a guy from work. This has now developed into a very intense connection and there's a lot of sexual tension between us. We're both married and have both tried to keep our distance and fight it but it's not helping!! In fact, i would say it's getting stronger.

I'm at the stage now where I actually want to cross that like. I've told my husband that I'm thinking of leaving (however I'm not leaving for this other man!!), and I now know that I'm seeing the other man again soon for a work event.

He occupies my thoughts day and night. When I do things with my husband, I wonder what it would be like to do it with the other man. I think of him when I have sex wth my husband (now a rare occurrence) and I've even shed a tear afterwards knowing that my affections lay elsewhere.

I just don't know what to do here.
16
8