When is it ok to hit a girl back?

When is it ok to hit a girl back?

• self defence
  • never
  • life or death
    Vote C

1713

Most Helpful Girl

• If she gives knowingly gives you Herpes or HIV, you are allowed to slap her.
    If you found out the child you're raising is not yours, you can slap her
    If a woman spits in your face, that should be an automatic slap (all genders)
    If she hits you first, you can hit her back.
    So there are justifiable reasons for a man to hit a woman.

• i like ur answer cheers let's follow each other

• Ermm ''If she gives knowingly gives you Herpes or HIV''. Isn't that like giving someone a death sentence... Slapping someone for that... I'd first try and take her to court and if that didn't work I'd strip her and leave her in the middle of the wilderness somewhere lol.

• n then give the disease to her

Most Helpful Guy

• If she hits you, you are technically in the right to hit her back. Whether or not you do is up to you.

What Girls Said 16

• If she hits you, hit back. Equality... right?

• if she hits you, you have the right to hit her back..

• Self defense yeah, everyone should defend themself if someone attacks them.

• i say violence is a last-resort response, regardless of gender. in other words, he should not hit her back unless

1) she is threatening him with a weapon or

2) has given him reason to believe his life is in danger if she's not incapacitated immediately.

• It is never OK to hit a girl. Or a guy, come to that. Violence NEVER resolves an issue, but only escalates it. Something has upset you enough to strike out? Then turn round and walk away. THAT is the way to solve an issue. So it never gets to the point where you hit anyone back in retaliation.

• WRONG. Violence is sometimes the appropriate response to the initiation of force. For example, if someone is attacking you with violence, the right thing to do is defend yourself with violence.

"Something has upset you enough to strike out? Then turn round and walk away. THAT is the way to solve an issue."
      You MUST be a school teacher. Never turn your back on someone who might hurt you. You don't get to just "walk away" from every situation.

And violence totally resolves a lot of situations.

• ... And what you don't seem to understand is that victims are not in control of the actions of their victimizers. Your solution to this problem is that "Well the problem simply shouldn't exist in the first place." Except for as lovely as a commentary about the sad state of affairs that it is, it's not any kind of solution. Beating your victimizer into the ICU is a solution, and it's recognized as legitimate by law. You're ALLOWED TO DEFEND YOURSELF (that means being violent).

"Something has upset you enough to strike out? Then turn round and walk away. THAT is the way to solve an issue. So it never gets to the point where you hit anyone back in retaliation."
      Who are you talking about? The victim or the victimizer? The person who is so upset they might lash out first is the potential victimizer. But hitting someone back in retaliation? That's not the victimizer. You need to be clear who you're talking about...

• ... because you're blaming the victim for the aggression of the victimizer. This bullshit happens all the time and it happened to me growing up in my local indoctrination camp. Bullies were regularly absolved of wrongdoing (initiation of force) and victims were punished for defending themselves. This is a gross, gross injustice, and it's perpetuated by people like you who don't know the difference between a victim and a victimizer, don't know what "initiation of force" means, and are perfectly willing to blame the victim of violent crimes for the actions of their victimizer.

Then you want to blame your shortcomings on my nationality? Get bent.

• Self defence

• Why is it that guys like you always fantasize about how they can hit women and get away with it?

• woman want equal grounds. you attack us? we will slap back! simple as that. I will never hit a woman with a fist tough.

• Obviously, optimally, nobody should hit anyone else. Frankly, that's what I think all of these guys are saying (which you are lying about).

But there ARE, in reality, times where you are being assaulted. During those times, it's right to fight back (if it's tactically tenable). That's why the law reflects exactly that.

• @Transigence They're not saying that since as I told you they're bragging about how they've *already* hit women.

Please don't tell us about your fantasies of women attacking you.

• Here's a funny monologue by Bill Burr on this subject.
    https://youtu.be/rksKvZoUCPQ

• Self defense and life or death. Do it. Hit her.

• I don't think girls should hit guys or guys should hit girls. Not much can be solved with violence in my opinion. If you need to hit something I suggest a punching bag?

• self defense

• It's never ok to hit a girl, and neither is it ok for a girl to hit a guy.

• I personally think that if I myself physically hit a man he better hit me back. We all say we want equality but then we say stupid things like "you can't hit me I'm a girl." Well I think that is stupid either we all get treated exactly the same or we shut up about equality.

• never ok just of its life or death

• When you're Sean Connery. I think thats the only exception.

• Life or death

• You lot want to cheer girl power but no men can't defend themselves because you are too weak... make your mind up.

• this is why we should've just ignore women they can't make up their minds even in relationships. i wanna go there no let's try that maybe we should. crazy

What Guys Said 12

• If you're at risk at great bodily harm, or others are at risk, you should (not can) always hit back. Again sometimes, you have no choice.

• When she doesn't make a good sandwich.

• So many pussy beta-males on this forum... You wanna know why REAL men don't hit women? Because if we did, they'd end-up in the ER or dead... The guys on here who have a fetish for beating women most likely have stick-like forearms and no punching-power to speak of... You're all basically females yourselves so go ahead and hit em' if you want... It's not like you're capable of doing any real damage. HAHAHAHA

• so what are you saying

• think about u hit her she'll never do that again u might if changed her life in a good way she'll be thankful

• you don't have to bash em or hit em with full force just enough to show her who's boss

• You can hit a girl at any point in time in which you would hit a guy.

• Valid question being asked here considering the fact that 50% of dating and domestic violence incidents are started by women.

• I guess if it's life or death. I can't imagine a scenario where I would need to.

• I'd never hit a girl back i would restrain her from hitting me
    but not hit her back.

• Self defence. I've done it myself... girls grabbing me etc and being all ''girl power'' in my face. One of them i hit a bit too hard lol but yeah they deserve the equality of an upper cut.

• Whenever I need to

• i do not hit back..

• In self-defense.

• When she won't shut her big mouth, a fist always works ✊