Does it happen for certain places to remind you of someone you loved? Does it go away with time OR stick with you 4ever?

It's been quite a long time and I walked by this place that I met this girl. I was reminded of this scene where she was simply starring at me and I was now reminded of that feeling I had when I noticed her. As I now passed by that place, I looked back at that specific spot and it felt like seeing me and her. I know we will never be what we could have been, but that I had this feeling of warmth and sadness rushing through my mind.

Happened for certain places to remind you of THAT person? maybe a faster heartbeat expecting to see that person around? From your experience, does this go away when you find someone else or you always get something going on in your heart?

20

What Girls Said 2

• It goes away, but it takes time. You'll always remember you met her there, but you won't have these feelings coming back, these expectations and these flashbacks. You will be maybe a bit melancolic, but it will go away. You just have to give it time

• I'm in the situation and I really hope it goes away soon are at least when I meet someone new.. even doing stuff we both enjoyed doing remands me of him which makes this hobby less enjoyable now

What Guys Said 0