Advice on how to leave sons father?

I've been with my boyfriend for about 4 years. From the very beginning he has been dishonest, deceitful, and done things I'm not comfortable with my boyfriend doing. Having fake Instagram and Facebook accounts, following women on snap chat, messaging women, visiting backpage and contacting prostitutes.(Says it was just for entertainment) friend requesting many women he doesn't know, strippers, public figures that are really just naked women. Telling me to dress and dye my hair like a girl he seemingly is obsessed with. I don't trust him and whenever confronted he has lied to me until I've given proof then he comes up with an excuse or gets angry. In hindsight I should have broken up with him right away but I really was madly in love with him. I can't get over anything in the past because periodically the same things keep happening.. I don't trust him whatsoever, I know I never will and I want to break up. The thing is, we have a son who is 6 months old. I live with him in a different state then my family and right now my son and I are financially dependent on him. Without going into great detail, without physically cheating (no proof) he has done things that are irreparable to me. He dosent have the morals I want in a partner. Any advice on how to end things Amicably? This relationship is detrimental to my mental health and I'm not the mom I want to be because I'm littered with anxiety and depression over this. Advice please!!
+1 y
I should add that we don't have sex anymore and haven't had a real kiss in about 2 years.. he stopped kissing me and was more interested in porn and I struggled to make him "want me" for a couple years before I was finally ok with giving up. Now I don't care to be physical with him at all.
Advice on how to leave sons father?
2
2